I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
We started our morning with O’ Canada and the announcements in the gym with everyone.
We then joined the SK class in the SK room for our daily calendar, weather circle, how we are feeling, and 100 days of school. Following our morning jobs, we shared our weekend news with Penguin.
After recess, we had Phonics. We sang our Jolly Phonics song for the letter “Tt”.
Following the song, we brainstormed, as a class, some words that begin with the “Tt” sound, as well as some which have the “Tt” sound within them. For the remainder of the period, students practiced writing the letter “Tt”.
After lunch everyone went to Gym class with Ms. Cranfield, followed by French class with Mme. Villeneuve.
We ended the day with snack time and a story.
(Please refer to the agenda slips for additional details.)
- Wednesday, September 26 à Casual Day
- Thursday, September 27 à Terry Fox Run
- Thursday, September 28 à Terry Fox pledge forms due
- Friday, September 29 à Birthday Circle
- Monday, October 1 à Scholastic Book Order form due
I hope you all have a wonderful evening.